Monday, April 11, 2011

important tools:

As I'm working on grouping together terms into taxonomies - like materials, locations, saints, and so on and so forth - I've found that my passion for office supplies has new focus. I've always enjoyed colored pens, little pads of paper, color-coded tabs, if only for their ability to make organization more aesthetically pleasing. But I've definitely discovered that without these visible markers, it would be extremely difficult for me to create my initial organizational systems. Without the following, I would be completely lost:

HIGHLIGHTERS!

STICKY TABS!


STICKY NOTES!

If you'd like to donate any of the above or any other organizational office supplies to your local librarian, I'm sure they would be eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment